Monday, April 23, 2007

...... After long long time..am with my pencil again.....

water color on paper after 3 years.......i think i should continue ..i love this one...

After a long time..just took out a few minutes from my production schedule n scribbled a few characters....hmmm... now i am happy with some new characters.. :) i think later on i will model them in maya....hehehe...lets see...


Bad @....
creature........

Robocop........
blood thirsty fly'z...

wildboar.......


samburu warrior ....just a concept sketch..

Another bad guy.....(did this for a game dev studio in hyd)
Haahaha...i just tried to make my caricature....hehehehe..any way it's look funny....

12 comments:

1 said...

Hey,
I have to say my figure drawings wouldn't of improved if it wasn't for you telling me about Glen Vilppu. Really, truly... thanks ;) I see you have be busy, great work. I love the last drawing of the man with blues and beautiful purples.

Hugs,
Heather

Packo’s art and tattoo Studio said...

nice work man !!!!

Aroop said...

Sweeet...love the Art, the guy on top with the fireball in his hand reminds me of Hyde(Hercules)..the robocop dude was cool as well, nice to see some new posts from you after such a long time...keep them coming..

Gulzar said...

NICE WRKS! GREAT TO SEE...where are you workin btw? Anirights is it?

kunal kundu said...

Hey! Great stuff all around! Beautiful sense of anatomy..... will come back here often!
And thanks for coming by my blog..... n the encouraging comment. I have a lot to pick up from you guys! : )

radkrish said...

nice works..really impressive..

Unknown said...

u r just mind blowing dude....!!!

mkornatka said...

great characters!

Unknown said...

Cool character designs!

Packo’s art and tattoo Studio said...

no new updats.... my friend

SandSekh said...

Gud ones man....U know I yam goin to steal half of them for my characters in 3d.!!.....aarrff!!
Keep postin and keep rockin!

Anonymous said...

Hi nice caricature